Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School - August 23rd, 2010

Its the first day of school at the Stromberg house..............
at least mom and dad are excited!!!


It is kindof weird to think that 4 of my 5 children are going to be at school all day long. I was sad for all of 10 minutes and then my mind went crazy thinking of all the fun things I can do while they are at school and of the peace and quiet and all of the projects I will be able to accomplish. It truly boggles the mind.

Parker's teacher is Miss Larsen. Doesn't he look so excited?!?



Don't you just love this kid's smile. Parker is in the sixth grade and will be turning 12 in just a few weeks. I know, I know, it's hard to believe that I am old enough to be his mother. Man....I'm OLD. UGH!!!! Check out the Converse shoes. My son is totally retro. Can you believe that Converse is back in style. He is rockin' his new over the shoulder bag complete with his initials PS.



Max sitting quietly at his desk. Hmmmm.....I wonder how how long that lasted.






Max striking a pose. He is in first grade this year. His teachers are Mrs. Newbold and Maestra Eggett. I pray for them everyday.

Carson's teacher this year is Mrs. Sturm. Hopefully Mrs. Sturm has a good sense of humor since she has Mitch and Carson sitting next to each other.
I can't believe that he is in SIXTH grade. I remember the first day of kindergarten like it was yesterday.

Ashleigh's teachers this year are Mr. Lott and Mrs. Fenwick. She was very excited for her first day of school and LOOK...she is ready to work. Notice the pencil in her hand.








Ashleigh is in 3rd grade now. Isn't she absolutely beautiful.


No comments: