Sunday, September 19, 2010

Advancing from Primary to Young Mens

I now have 3 Priesthood holders in my house. I didn't cry...I am shocked that I didn't cry. I am unbelievably happy and extremely pleased with Parker and Carson. The spirit was strong during their ordinations and Kyle did an amazing job. One of the things that I don't enjoy about having twins is that a lot of things happen at once. I went from 1 Priesthood holder to 3 Priesthood holders in a matter of minutes. Most of the time with Parker and Carson I don't get a chance to reflect on things because it happens so fast and all at once. Parker and Carson passed the Sacrament for the first time today. They have grown up so fast and I realize how quickly time passes. Carson is the peacemaker in our home and Parker is the funmaker. I am so blessed. I feel overwhelmed that the Lord has entrusted Kyle and I with these special spirits and I am grateful for all that I have learned over the past 12 years as Kyle and I have navigated our way through parenting...I know I couldn't do it without Kyle or the Lord by my side.















No comments: