Thursday, September 2, 2010

1st Day of Preschool - September 1st, 2010

Katelynn started preschool on Wednesday!!! I will now have 4 days of the week with no kids. OOOOHHH the freedom!!! I am sad that I don't have any more babies, but thrilled that I am FREE. Okay it is only a couple of hours a day, but WOW.


Katelynn seems pretty excited too!





Katie's teachers name is Miss Katie.


Katelynn has a couple of friends in her class. Jessica and Aubrey

Don't they grow up so fast. She is my little angel.
GORGEOUS
NOW IF I COULD GET HER TO STOP HAVING ACCIDENTS IN HER PANTS.
DUTY CALLS I MUST GO CLEAN HER UP!!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Awesome Blog!! Im glad you've decided to document all that is going on in your world. It helps us feel a part of it all. I cant believe how big parker and carson are! I remember being in the sixth grade like it was yesterday! Good news, I'm flying home at the end of the month. i have a week off between rotations and thought I better take advantage of the opportunity! Cant wait to see you all!