Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BLARING DISCRPANCY

Josh you are absolutely right....here is the problem with naming names. I forgot some pretty important people in my life who have most definately been tender mercies. I always said that I wanted a sister, but I wouldn't trade the two brothers I have for that sister. Jake and Josh have definately shaped me into the woman I am today and I am so grateful to have the very best brothers in the world. Jake and Josh have both been going through some challenging times in their lives and I am so grateful for their example of faithfulness. I have learned so much from them over the years and I know that the Lord placed them in my life to bless me and to teach me and to keep me humble. I am so grateful for the example they set for my children and especially my boys. I am grateful for Jake's enduring patience and love for me during my emotionally and hormonally charged teenage years. I am grateful for Josh's ability to keep things light and fun and balance out the intensity that Jake and I bring to the family. I am grateful to know that I have two brothers out there that love me for all my imperfections and I want them to know how much I love them and how special and important they are to me. I am so glad that they married the women that they did. I truly believe that Kyle, Ali, and Lea bring out the best in each of us. Mom and Dad you can stop wiping your eyes now!

No comments: