Sunday, October 17, 2010

Danielle and Ryan's Horse Driven Wagon

My cousin Danielle and her husband Ryan have a wagon that is pulled by their horses Molly and Gypsy. They were nice enough to take their horses and wagon to Jake and Lea's so McKall and company could go for a ride in it. Danielle was kind enough to call me and let me know so that I could bring my kids out for the ride as well. It was a gorgeous day. More like a early September day instead of a mid October day. We had a great time and all the kids that wanted to were able to ride up front and help drive the horses.



McKall did not want her picture taken so this was the best shot that I could get of McKall and Katelynn




Ashleigh and Max taking in the scenery and teasing with Grandpa. I love this picture because you can see Max's irresistible dimple.


Parker, Carson and Carly all getting ready for the ride.


I love this picture of Grandpa, Parker, and Uncle Jake
My cousin Lacey's little girls, Karah and Shylie. They are beautiful!!!




Katelynn wrestling with her GREAT-GRANDMA!!! My Grandma is a one year breast cancer survivor. I know I get my KEEP ON TRUCKIN attitude from her. I love her so much and she is absolutely amazing.

The three giggliest girls on the planet.






Katelynn and McKall trying on Aunt Shelley's sunglassess.
Aunt Shelley was talking in a funny voice and Katelynn kept telling her to stop talking like that and to talk in her real voice.














2 comments:

The Vance's said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have come! I apparently dont have your email address so heres mine mandyjo6339@hotmail.com email me so I have yours then I will add you to my blog.

Sherice said...

You took some darling photos girl. You live so close, yet seem so far away to me. I think we are running in different circles. At least I get to bump into you in the halls at church! :) Your family is darling~ and getting so grown up!