Sunday, October 19, 2008

Max was tagged!!!


Here are five things about Max that maybe you don't already know.
1. Max has to eat the minute he wakes up in the morning. Most mornings he comes stubbling out of his room rubbing his eyes and telling me he wants to eat "breakfrist." If I don't get him his bowl of cereal quickly he follows me around whining for "breakfrist" until I do fix it. He is very head strong and is not easily diverted from getting his bowl of cereal.
2. Max has a secret crush on a number of girls including Alyssa and Carly (cousins) Lillian and Ava (friends). He is way girl crazy. He likes to play with all of Ashleigh's friends and often they come running to me because he is trying to kiss them or throw something at them. I guess if they aren't excited about kissing Max he tries to beat them up. Go figure. I really hope his strategy improves when he starts dating.
3. Max is very jealous of his little sister. When Katelynn was a baby he would walk slyly past her and kick her and then run. Now he likes to play with her, but there is daily battles over who gets to sit on mom's lap. On those days when Katelynn commands a lot of my attention he is more prone to push everyone's buttons including mine. He is a cuddle bug and enjoys sitting on my lap and sucking his thumb.
4. Max loves anything Star Wars and he is going to growup to be either Jengo Fett or a Stormtropper. I know I didn't know who Jengo Fett was either. Max knows a alot about Star Wars. He is a walking Star Wars encyclopedia. He knows who all of the characters are and what their relationship is to the other characters. He loves to play Star Wars it doesn't matter if it is pretending to be in Star Wars or playing a video game.
5. Max has a pretty funny sense of humor for a four year old and has already mastered the art of being a tease. He definately takes after his dad and uncles. He enjoys hip hop music and loves to dance to it when it is on the radio. I feel a little guilty about this because I am the one that introduced him to this genre.
Max tags Lillian, Brinley, Stockton, Kade, and James

3 comments:

aLi said...

How funny. Max is quite a kid!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I miss Max! He always made me laugh, and he was one of the only nephews that loved to give me hugs and sit on my lap! He's a crack-up! He definitely is like some of his uncles...:)

Cindy said...

Max is one of a kind. I love his mischevious grin. He is a fun loving kid and I enjoy being around him. He can listen and focus if you get his eyes on you. I Love you Max

Grandma Shepherd