Sunday, October 19, 2008

Carson was tagged too!

Here are 5 things that you might not know about Carson.
1. Carson is a great artist. He loves to draw and has quite a bit of natural ability. He loves to make books and draws a lot of things from Harry Potter or Star Wars.
2. Carson loves to read. He is currently reading the 5th book in the Harry Potter series. Carson will disappear and we will find him in some quiet spot in the house (this can be difficult to find) with his nose in a book. I love that he loves to read. There is nothing quite like escaping into a good book.
3. Carson is a great helper and often sees what I need help with and jumps in to do it before I even have to ask him. He is a hard worker and is great at accomplishing household and yard work tasks. I appreciate what a hard worker he is and also the ability he has to recognize when I am at my wits end!! He knows just what to do when I am ready to pull my hair out.
4. Carson is the quietest member of our family and the most reserved, but don't be suprised if you see him acting a complete fool. He has a super silly side to him. He usually only shows this side of himself when he is really comfortable with the people around him or if he is at cub scouts or with friends.
5. Carson enjoys playing sports. He enjoys golf and basketball at the moment. He is playing on a 5th grade comp team which means that he is playing with kids a year older than him. He took 2nd place in a golf tournament this past summer. He has also decided that he wants to join the city's swim team. He is finishing up the required swim lessons right now and really seems to be enjoying learning this new sport. He also plays the piano and amazes me with how great he is doing. He is at a point now where I can't really help him because he understands it better than I do.

Carson tags Jameson, Sydney, Austin, and Tyler

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Carson, I am so glad that you enjoy reading. It so fun to get lost in a book. I am glad the you enjoy sports. It is fun to come watch your games.


Love Grandma Shepherd