Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Stromberg's are BACK!!!

I am back!!! I fell off the grid for a while, but it was wonderful because I was on a glorious vacation to San Diego and Disneyland with my family. Time is so interesting. While we were on vacation it seemed as if time had stopped, and for me and my little family it had. Now time marches on and I will forever cherish the week and a half we had together in California, just the seven of us. We created some wonderful memories and fun pictures that I hope to share when I have more time, right now I am still knee deep in laundry and unpacking! Here are my top ten favorite things about family vacations.

1. Eating whatever you want whenever you want
2. Kids that are excited in the morning when they wake up
3. No schedule
4. Smiling and Laughing
5. Togetherness
6. No housework and very little meal preparation
7. Sharing new experiences
8. Finding out things that I didn't know about my kids.
9. Seeing new places
10. Life seems alot easier to handle when on vacation

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Don't we wish that life was like a vacation every day?! Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

aLi said...

yay! I'm glad you're back safe and sound. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Cindy said...

Vacations are memory making moments in time. I am so glad that you all had such a good time. I can't wait for the pictures.

Jenni said...

I am so glad yo had fun and soooo jealous!! I love Disneyland and would go every year if Jason would let me, he's not a big fan! Welcome back!!!

Sherice said...

I am so glad you guys were able to do that and had a great time. You guys are such a cute family!

Steveo - Pass The Hammer said...

I am with you on #6 more than any other. Having dinner on the table at a respectable hour is sometimes a joke. Particularly on Tuesdays when my girls have Young Womens. And I just generally hate housework.

Bonnie said...

My computer was having issues so I haven't been able to comment until now. I'm so glad you had fun on your trip. Don't go anywhere for a long time though okay, because I missed you and it felt like you were gone for ages!! Max said he rode a roller coaster for me so thanks Max!

Danielle and Ryan said...

I could really use a vacation! I'm glad you had the chance to take one! There is nothing better than stress free (ok so maybe there's no such thing) time with family.

The Mullins said...

James asked if he could go to Disneyland with Max next time! Glad your family had such a wonderful time. Nothing like a great vacation to recharge your batteries!

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Thanks for letting us watch you house. It was almost like a vacation for us!