Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first blog and so much more!!!






Well here goes nothing. I have wanted to enter the blogging world for a while and I am finally making the plunge. I hope your proud Ali, because this is all your fault. If your blog wasn't so much fun to look at I wouldn't be jealous enough to start my own.


Well school starts tomorrow and I am both excited and depressed. Don't even ask me how it is humanly possible to feel both of those emotions at one time, cause I don't understand and I know that Kyle really doesn't understand. I am a very complicated person. Ashleigh will be in 1st grade this year so we don't have to deal with the kindergarten schedule anymore. YIPEE!!!! Parker and Carson are in the 4th grade and will be in different classes for the first time since 1st grade. Max is in preschool, but doesn't start until next week.


Katelynn, my little baby, isn't going to be so little anymore. Her birthday is also tomorrow and she will be turning two. I can't even believe it is possible. Where in the world did two years go?


I honestly can not believe that summer is over! We have had a great time this summer and done a lot of fun things. The most recent thing that we have survived is a wedding reception that was held in our backyard. Kyle's brother Darin was married to Corrie on August 9th. The pictures above are from the wedding


6 comments:

The Vance's said...

Jamie this is your cousin Mandy. I can't believe how big your kids are getting its crazy! Maybe we can actually keep in touch on here.

aLi said...

Good grief! You had the reception in your backyard??? Holy smokes that's crazy. I am sure it was beautiful! ...But a lot of work!

Congratulations on making a blog! Hurray! I am sooo excited to see you in the blogging world! Now we just need to persuade Lea a little! Do you think she would do it? I honestly am amazed by you women with 2+ kids. Kids are a LOT of work! I'm finding it's getting harder to blog now with the 2nd addition. Oh well, I still really enjoy it so much that I make time for it!
I am glad to see Parker's shorter hair. haha, he is such a funny kid. I like how he had it styled... it is fun to watch kids grow up.
And Congrats to Darren and his brand new wife! That's great!

Cindy said...

Jamie, I love your blog. I hope that you are more current with posting on your blog than I am on mine.


Love Mom

Unknown said...

I didn't know you started a blog, but I'm so glad! I got the link from Josh and Ali's blog. I wasn't sure if you guys still check ours out or not! Anyway, glad you're finally entering the blogging world! I miss you guys!!

Danielle and Ryan said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe how big Ashleigh is! Forever she is stuck in my head as that little girl saying, "Oh Yeah" in my front room. I'm gald you've decided to join the wonderful word of blogging :) It will be nice to be able to peak into your life once in a while. Hope ya peak at mine too. Love ya!

Bonnie said...

Hi there, I found your blog through Smaller Scholar. Hope you don't care that I peeked. Cute pictures from the wedding. The blogging thing has been a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. Thanks for having us over last night, it was a lot of fun!